- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/21/2022
- Website: www.stayfrontdesk.com
- Company Address: , Milwaukee, WI, 53202
About FrontdeskFrontdesk powers short-term stays for modern dynamic living. We offer accommodations designed to meet the contemporary needs of living, working, and traveling.
Frontdesk is at the cutting edge of hospitality with a new generation of travelers in mind. We operate in 35 U.S. markets and have more than 1000 units across 150+ buildings. We’re scaling rapidly in pursuit of bringing seamless stays for the modern traveler. Our culture is defined by service, optimism, humility and vision. Our team is always welcoming new visionaries, real estate enthusiasts, and prospective team members who have the same passion to serve our guests and partners exceptionally.
As Frontdesk’s Distribution Specialist, you will be part of the Technology team and responsible for how our listings are presented to guests on our various platforms including Airbnb, Expedia, Vrbo, Booking.com, and more. You will also work to complete requests in a timely manner through our ticketing system for updates to listings and other sources of information used by our guests and colleagues. This is a very fast-paced role that is heavy on data entry and focused on creating consistency and accuracy across our portfolio. Individuals who have a keen eye for detail and feel a sense of accomplishment by creating order and correctness are a perfect fit for this position. Candidates must possess a high level of time management skills and work well under deadlines.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- List our suites accurately and efficiently on our various platforms
- Make edits, changes, and additions to our current listings as needed
- Add/edit content in our web-based guest portal (Scout)
- Track and update as necessary in spreadsheets and other tools like ClickUp
- Provide process or efficiency improvements
- Provide feedback and ideas on team initiatives
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Enjoy working with and learning different web platforms
- Enjoy being part of a team but also thrive with independent routine tasks
- Are a pro at time management
- Are responsive on email, phone, and internal communication platforms
- Have strong comfortability with Google Docs, Sheets, and Sites
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are highly organized with an attention to detail
- Have broadband internet access
- Work-from-anywhere! We are a 100% remote company.
- Unlimited PTO, flexible work schedules, and no shame in hearing from your children or pets on our video calls.
- Travel Credits - Frontdesk employees get a $500/yr allowance of 50% discounted stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 20% discount for friends and family
- Optional benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability
- Work with incredible human beings who all genuinely care about one another.