- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 08/01/2022
- Website: www.threatlocker.com
- Company Address: 2301 Lucien Way, Suite 325, Maitland, FL, 32751
About ThreatlockerThreatLocker is leading the cybersecurity market towards a more secure approach to blocking unknown application vulnerabilities. The ThreatLocker Control Suite combines Application Whitelisting, Ringfencing™, Storage Control, and Elevation Control solutions in ways that make security simple.
ThreatLocker® is a global cybersecurity leader, providing enterprise-level cybersecurity tools for the Managed Services Provider (MSP) industry to improve the security of servers and endpoints. ThreatLocker’s combined Application Whitelisting, Ringfencing™, Storage Control and Privileged Access Management solutions are leading the cybersecurity market towards a more secure approach of blocking unknown application vulnerabilities.
The Dev Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Manage staffing including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, training & development, evaluation and disciplinary actions
- Create, monitor and analyze department key performance indicators and develop leadership reports
- Make sure the team is actively developing software and troubleshooting technical issues in a timely manner
- Establish best practices through the entire development process to improve operational efficiency
- Collaborate with appropriate internal departments to drive corporate goals and improve operational efficiency
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Develop weekly and monthly reports on team’s productivity
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Proficient knowledge with front and back-end development languages
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster the development of high-performance teams
- Strong Team and Customer service Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Reporting structures and Trends
- Must be strong in leadership and mentoring
The duties described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. If necessary, reasonable accommodation may be requested and will be evaluated for its relationship to the essential functions that must be performed.
- Job will generally be performed in an office environment but may require travel to visit company offices and/or property locations.
- While performing duties of this job, would occasionally require to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects and tools.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.