- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 08/01/2022
- Website: www.threatlocker.com
- Company Address: 2301 Lucien Way, Suite 325, Maitland, FL, 32751
About ThreatlockerThreatLocker is leading the cybersecurity market towards a more secure approach to blocking unknown application vulnerabilities. The ThreatLocker Control Suite combines Application Whitelisting, Ringfencing™, Storage Control, and Elevation Control solutions in ways that make security simple.
ThreatLocker® is a global cybersecurity leader, providing enterprise-level cybersecurity tools for the Managed Services Provider (MSP) industry to improve the security of servers and endpoints. ThreatLocker’s combined Application Whitelisting, Ringfencing™, Storage Control and Privileged Access Management solutions are leading the cybersecurity market towards a more secure approach of blocking unknown application vulnerabilities.
ThreatLocker’s Angular Developer will be required to build a top-quality coding base. Supporting in the development, expansion and maintenance of our unique and innovative cybersecurity software. They will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Developing software for internal and external use
- Gathering business requirements and delivering project on time
- Communication and teamwork with all areas of the business
- Bug fixing and code refactoring
- Identifying and troubleshooting
- Offering new idea from past experiences and current industry standard practices
Our Angular Developers/Engineers are familiar with the following technologies and languages:
- .NET Framework
- SQL Server (T-SQL)
- HTML 5 & CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering and/or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years' experience working as an Angular Developer
- Proficient knowledge with front and back-end development
- Highly analytical with ability to propose areas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
The duties described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. If necessary, reasonable accommodation may be requested and will be evaluated for its relationship to the essential functions that must be performed.
- Job will generally be performed in an office environment but may require travel to visit company offices and/or property locations.
- While performing duties of this job, would occasionally require to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects and tools.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.