- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/24/2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: urbanfox.io
- Company Address: , Dublin, IE
About Urban FoxUrbanFox protects retailers and reduces online payment fraud by analysing fraudulent behaviour.
Work from home, hybrid or office
Who we are:
Every year online fraudsters steal nearly $400 Billion, that’s nearly the same as the GDP of Denmark. We want to stop that.
At UrbanFox we are building the next generation of fraud detection for online merchants and retailers. Our software allows them to reduce friction and increase the amount of fraud that merchants detect. In doing so it cuts down the avenues that fraudsters can use online to launder money.
At UrbanFox we try to think like fraudsters so we can stop them, we learn quickly and act fast. We are quietly building a company that is backed by some of the best investors in Ireland and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for people that want to make the internet a safer place.
- Code – Readable, predictable and well commented
- Assist our CTO in building the early development team
- Engage with some of our customers to identify potential solutions to their problems
- Lead and contribute to engineering initiatives.
- Contribute to our team culture and values at an early stage of the company’s development
This is a hands on role and our current technology stack consists of:
You might be a good fit for us if you:
- Love problem solving
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Have good project management skills, nothing formal, ideally you’re organised
- Have good experience with machine learning (Tensorflow etc)
You might be an even better fit for us if you have:
- Previous experience working on SAAS products
- Enterprise background with a start-up mentality
- Have some experience with front end development.
- API Development experience
- Competitive Salary and share options.
- Work from home, hybrid or office – Wherever you work best from.
- Very flexible working hours – Quality not quantity.
- Educational supports – so you can level up your skills.