- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 08/01/2022
- Website: www.threatlocker.com
- Company Address: 2301 Lucien Way, Suite 325, Maitland, FL, 32751
About ThreatlockerThreatLocker is leading the cybersecurity market towards a more secure approach to blocking unknown application vulnerabilities. The ThreatLocker Control Suite combines Application Whitelisting, Ringfencing™, Storage Control, and Elevation Control solutions in ways that make security simple.
ThreatLocker® is a global cybersecurity leader, providing enterprise-level cybersecurity tools for the Managed Services Provider (MSP) industry to improve the security of servers and endpoints. ThreatLocker’s combined Application Whitelisting, Ringfencing™, Storage Control and Privileged Access Management solutions are leading the cybersecurity market towards a more secure approach of blocking unknown application vulnerabilities.
ThreatLocker is looking for a talented and ambitious ‘hunter’ software Sales Representative that thrives in a fast-paced startup sales environment.
The successful candidate will play a key role in achieving our customer acquisition and will be part of our rapidly growing sales team with multiple career paths available.
As a Sales Representative you are responsible for but not limited to:
- Working with sales leadership to develop a sales plan and target list of accounts to penetrate, leveraging sales intelligence tools as needed
- Using our CRM to build your sales pipeline.
- Focus and commitment to crushing your outbound campaign targets
- Meeting / exceeding weekly and monthly performance targets
- Outbound with the phone, email, and social media activities to thoughtfully engage potential prospects
- Regularly engage with account execs and sales & marketing leadership to discuss market feedback and learnings in order to refine your elevator pitch and target account lists.
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience; experience in software-centric in SDR or BDR positions, preferred
- Proficient in identifying and engaging MSP or MSSP leads and in high volume outbound prospecting
- Experienced in CRM (Salesforce, Sugar, etc.) to build and maintain pipeline
- Effective oral and written communicator
- Startup experience, preferred
- Highly organized and adaptable to a dynamic work environment
The duties described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. If necessary, reasonable accommodation may be requested and will be evaluated for its relationship to the essential functions that must be performed.
- Job will generally be performed in an office environment but may require travel to visit company offices and/or property locations.
- While performing duties of this job, would occasionally require to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects and tools.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus