- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/11/2022
- Website: Tomorrow.io
- Company Address: 25 Dorchester Ave, Boston, MA, 02127, US
About Tomorrow.ioTomorrow.io is the world's only Weather Intelligence Platform™. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including the NFL, Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
tomorrow.io’s Account Management and Customer Success department works with and manages the existing customer base of the company. This Account Manager position will be focused on our Enterprise Customers as “go-to” contact while also ensuring high customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of their book of business. The AM will need to have a customer centric mindset while also advocating for and building value for our customers internally and externally.
We’re looking for an Account Manager who is ready to take on our customers' partnership and make sure we are building the biggest weather platform in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Exceed renewal and growth targets.
- Bring a Customer First mentality.
- Help shape and define our product roadmap.
- Drive value for our customers with the platform.
- Help build a world class Account Management organization.
- Be part of a very exciting ride!
And...you will get to work with the best people you’ve ever worked with. We promise!
What you'll bring:
- At least 1-3 years of Account Management experience in high growth technology organizations.
- A clear record of quota achievement and client relationships skills in a high pace environment.
- Experience selling disruptive, first-to-market tech (preferably SaaS or API-based).
- Organizational skills and discipline in using sales productivity tools, such as a CRM (Salesforce).
- A superior work ethic to drive customer satisfaction and and sales attainment.
- Strong presentation, planning, and time management skills.
- Extremely organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States lawfully must be provided.
Preference: Boston preferred, but also accepting remote for the right candidate.
Tomorrow.io is the world’s leading Weather Intelligence Platform™. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency.
Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an “one office” environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.