- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: flyrlabs.com
- Company Address: 22 Rausch St Suite 2, San Francisco, CA
About FLYRFLYR's FusionRM platform helps some of the world's largest airlines produce a more intelligent way of forecasting price elasticity and demand for seats, ancillary products, and bundled offers. The end result? Continuously optimized, real-time pricing power.
We are on a path to become the single largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation across the travel and transportation industry.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Solutions Engineer to join our Customer Delivery team. You will report into one our AI Customer Delivery managers and serve in a key customer-facing role. You will be part of a highly technical team that ensures successful customer implementations of FLYR’s advanced CirrusTM Revenue Operating System for airlines.
We get particularly excited about highly curious, detail-oriented, and independent team members that want to join us on our journey, thriving on turning messy data into beautifully managed structure, digging deeper to understand customer technical issues during implementation, and highly competent at facilitating the communication between technical and business-centric parties alike.
What will your destination look like?
- Directly engage with our airline customers’ executives, subject matter experts, and business leads.
- Serve as a customer’s primary technical point of contact from initial customer onboarding through to production operations.
- Understand airline customers’ data, systems, and business processes so FLYR can onboard a new airline customer onto our platform.
- Lead discovery calls to capture customer’s implementation requirements.
- Provide guidance to customers on the implementation, integration, and configuration of FLYR’s revenue management product.
- Maintain open lines of communication with customers so FLYR can deliver our services reliably in the face of ongoing customer business and operational change.
- Assist FLYR’s Customer Delivery managers with the day-to-day relationship management with our airline customers.
- Provide project management of onboarding and implementation work by capturing and tracking issues in issue tracking systems.
- Analyze customer onboarding issues, implementation change requests, and customer data delivery and data quality issues.
- Investigate and resolve escalations, ensuring appropriate client communications and internal FLYR stakeholder involvement.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight requests and data extractions to resolve issues impacting business operations.
- Investigate customer data quality and data delivery issues.
- Coordinate with FLYR engineering and operations teams on service delivery escalations arising from underlying issues in customer data.
- Recognize customer issues and implementation pain points and advocate for their needs to influence FLYR product direction.
- You will work closely with Product and Engineering teams and advocate to improve FLYR’s platform for fast onboarding and successful customer outcomes.
What can you bring on this trip?
- Quantitative work/education background (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Economics, or other related fields).
- Demonstrated expert ability to understand and analyze business data.
- Past hands-on experience in business data analytics, operational reporting, data analysis, or similar.
- Strong SQL - you know your way around analytical and aggregate functions, complex joins, window functions, and are confident in wrangling all types of data in SQL.
- Good Python knowledge (Expert Python is a plus)
- Strong organization and project management skills. You’re comfortable with issue trackers like Jira and Trello, dogmatic about tracking issues to resolution, and regularly use issue trackers to provide status reporting.
- Experience with data visualization (Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Fluent and effective communication, presentation and documentation skills, both - written and verbal.
- Familiarity with airline revenue management is a strong plus.
What can we offer you?
- B2B or Regular employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Work equipment (macOS, monitor, keyboard and mouse)
- Medical care
- Sport card
- Training budget
- Many more!
About FLYR’s product
Cirrus™, our Revenue Operating System, is deployed by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Cirrus leverages an extensive data- and deep learning infrastructure that was built from the ground up to solve airlines’ most complex commercial challenges.
Founder Alex Mans started FLYR in 2013, initially with the intent to remove inefficiencies in airline pricing for travelers. Since then, we've shifted focus to address the forecasting and pricing problems at the core of major airlines, and we have built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in the SoMa neighborhood in San Francisco with a European development hub in Krakow, Poland.
Impact of COVID-19
While the effects of COVID-19 on commercial aviation (our primary client base) have been widely publicized, demand from airlines around the globe has exceeded all expectations. On the back of incredible outperformance compared to legacy incumbents in our space, we are on track for an exceptionally strong 2021 and beyond. While the road to travel recovery isn’t easy, you won't find any other industry as dedicated to continuous improvement and reinvention.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.