- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: Tomorrow.io
- Company Address: 25 Dorchester Ave, Boston, MA, 02127, US
About Tomorrow.ioTomorrow.io is the world's only Weather Intelligence Platform™. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including the NFL, Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Tomorrow.io's Product & Design department focuses on building products that people love, use, and advocate for all across the globe, with emphasis on an outstanding customer-centric approach. We empower our product people with autonomy to run fast and make decisions, and we do it across multiple industries and markets like B2B, B2C, B2D, and B2G.
We’re looking for a Integrations Product Manager who will be the owner and leader of a key aspect of growth and stickiness for the Tomorrow.io Platform that will be a major revenue generator for the company in the years to come. Build the vision of our integration roadmap to be the best product that the world has seen with a thriving global community and make an impact on billions of people worldwide.
As a Technical Product Manager at Tomorrow.io You’ll Build a product that will bring value to customers ranging from SMBs to Large enterprises and governments and will let them understand how weather impacts their businesses and lives in the most efficient way at scale. You'll work with the best people you’ve even worked with in your entire life. We promise.
What You'll do:
- Define a clear vision for the future of what integrations the Tomorrow.io platform supports.
- Balance and prioritize the various integration needs of the business and our customers to drive the most business value for Tomorrow.io aligned with its strategic goals and customer needs.
- Cultivate an integration culture for our customers as they engage with the platform. Motivate and inspire users to integrate our product into their systems with ease.
- Partner with engineering to ship integrations that delight users, has the right balance of impact vs engineering cost, and makes a measurable impact on the business and our customers.
- Interact with customers and the partnerships team daily to translate their needs into product requirements
- Work closely with marketing to launch new features and drive product awareness and adoption of newly launched integrations
- Focus on ways to reduce the time it takes for our customers to integrate our products into their systems and/or products
- Ownership on all integration requirements docs ready for engineering.
- Product vision and roadmap with company-wide alignment
- Become a knowledge center for the integrations Tomorrow.io supports
- Measurable reduction in the time it takes for clients to integrate our products to their systems
- Personal and professional growth
- Engineering - Proven experience as a developer or worked closely with developers and understand the engineering challenges and mindset.
- Domain Expertise - Be able to work with APIs with code and API tools (such as Postman etc..)
- Product Methodologies & Processes - Fluent in writing requirements docs, UI/UX patterns, wireframing and working closely with designers.
- Thoroughness - Ability to take tasks end-to-end thinking of all the details and execute them in the best way possible.
- Data Driven. Make decisions based on data. Able to answer “Why” on all decisions and plans
- Details oriented. Able to see and care for the small details from the pixel to the last data point on user behavior.
- Empathy. Able to understand customer needs and put themselves in customer shoes. Able to unbiasedly solicit feedback and requirements from people.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Can do attitude.
So if you seek to lead a flagship product, If you have a passion to build the vision of the API to be the best product that the world has seen with a thriving global community, and make an impact on billions of people worldwide - This is the place for you!
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Tomorrow.io is helping Countries, Businesses and Individuals better manage their Climate Security Challenges. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an “one office” environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.