- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: Tomorrow.io
- Company Address: 25 Dorchester Ave, Boston, MA, 02127, US
About Tomorrow.ioTomorrow.io is the world's only Weather Intelligence Platform™. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including the NFL, Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Tomorrow.io is strategically expanding its marketing department by hiring a product marketing manager to lead product marketing for enterprise business units. Working with existing and new customers, you will experience and work with select industry leaders already established as champions and advocates of Tomorrow.io. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will execute on the global product marketing strategy collaborating with a team of account managers, solution engineers, demand generation, and sales reps. You will set the product marketing strategy and direction of the team in accordance with revenue growth targets.
The Product Marketing Manager Will:
- Own our product marketing go-to-market strategy
- Develop customer ROI benchmarks for specific use cases in the vertical, and attach them to product features, to enable sales successful process
- Work with product teams on roadmap planning and product launch strategies
- Vertical specific website ownership including conversion, content, and promotions
- Segment existing customer base to identity growth opportunities
- Perform strategic research on industry trends and seasonality
- Work on new business pitches and sales process
- Collaborate with CS teams on account growth strategy and planning
- Grow lead generation efforts through enterprise marketing channels with ABM focus
- Accelerate existing marketing efforts and manage overall results and forecasting
- Create relevant content for users including customer case studies and product videos
- Consistently interact with our customers to improve product planning and marketing offers
- Continuously measure and improve core KPIs currently being tracked, as well as identify new ones
- Drive brand awareness through external events as well as Tomorrow.io’s annual weather intelligence conference, ClimaCon
- Explore new channels of growth with existing teams such as paid marketing, podcasts, social media...etc
What you will need:
- 4+ years of product marketing experience
- Proven ability to successfully drive end to end product marketing strategy ]
- Working background and understanding of an Enterprise SaaS sales organization
- Experience working with sales and/or CS teams
- Efficient time management and problem-solving skills
- Customer-first mindset focused on unique value solving business challenges
- Strategic operational skills with the ability to also be creative in specific situations
- Understanding of how to adapt to an ever-changing technological landscape
- A demonstrated track record of success measured against benchmarks
- Analytical mindset to identify trends and explore new opportunities
- Passion of talking to customers and applying learnings from the top of the funnel to bottom
- Ability to easily articulate product evolution and differentiation
- Content creation skills across various formats such as written and product videos
- Desire to work in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment with autonomy
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States lawfully must be provided
Preference: Boston preferred, but also accepting remote and based in the United States East Coast Time Zone for the right candidate.
Tomorrow.io is the world’s leading Weather Intelligence Platform™. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency.
Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an “one office” environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.