- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/30/2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: flyrlabs.com
- Company Address: 22 Rausch St Suite 2, San Francisco, CA
About FLYRFLYR's FusionRM platform helps some of the world's largest airlines produce a more intelligent way of forecasting price elasticity and demand for seats, ancillary products, and bundled offers. The end result? Continuously optimized, real-time pricing power.
We are on a path to become the single largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation across the travel and transportation industry.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
We’re looking to onboard a Marketing Communications Lead to join the FLYR crew. As Marketing Communications Lead, you will coordinate and execute the public outreach and on-brand communications for FLYR’s external and internal marketing programs. You will collaborate with various functions such as People & Operations, Sales, Customer Success, and Product to develop customer and employee content across various marketing channels. Additionally, the Marketing Communications Lead will be responsible for managing relationships with agencies and other stakeholders for information gathering and dissemination. The successful candidate will have a keen experience-based familiarity with the practice of Revenue Management in the transportation industry and B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- Public Outreach — Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to develop newsworthy content that amplifies the FLYR brand and carries out the values of the company.
- Sponsorships — Work with industry associations and partners to identify opportunities for various levels of event engagement and content sharing.
- Brand Management — Define and carry out the FLYR voice across internal and external marketing channels, developing guidelines for employee and agency use.
- Content Development — Develop thoughtful and engaging content for web, social, email, and other marketing channels to educate and engage prospective and existing customers as well as FLYR employees.
What should you pack for this trip?
- 5+ years in Public Relations, Public Affairs, Communications, Social Media Management, Business Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Comfortable using marketing automation and CRM tools - HubSpot
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is–or isn’t—working
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and agencies/third parties
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing (or related field)
- Previous experience using or marketing commercial (revenue management) software in the airline industry is highly preferred.
Ticket Prices, Frequent FLYR miles, and more
- Equity in Series C startup with high growth potential
- Comprehensives healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- Generous PTO policy and flexible working arrangements
- 401K with company matching
- Weekly catered lunch and team lunches/outings
- Dog-friendly office environments
- Flexible working (remote eligible)
About FLYR’s product
Cirrus™, our Revenue Operating System, is deployed by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Cirrus leverages an extensive data- and deep learning infrastructure that was built from the ground up to solve airlines’ most complex commercial challenges.
Founder Alex Mans started FLYR in 2013, initially with the intent to remove inefficiencies in airline pricing for travelers. Since then, we've shifted focus to address the forecasting and pricing problems at the core of major airlines, and we have built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in the SoMa neighborhood in San Francisco with a European development hub in Krakow, Poland.
Impact of COVID-19
While the effects of COVID-19 on commercial aviation (our primary client base) have been widely publicized, demand from airlines around the globe has exceeded all expectations. On the back of incredible outperformance compared to legacy incumbents in our space, we are on track for an exceptionally strong 2021 and beyond. While the road to travel recovery isn’t easy, you won't find any other industry as dedicated to continuous improvement and reinvention.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.