- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: flyrlabs.com
- Company Address: 22 Rausch St Suite 2, San Francisco, CA
About FLYRFLYR's FusionRM platform helps some of the world's largest airlines produce a more intelligent way of forecasting price elasticity and demand for seats, ancillary products, and bundled offers. The end result? Continuously optimized, real-time pricing power.
We are on a path to become the single largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation across the travel and transportation industry.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
FLYR is looking for a passionate crew member to make our (technical) recruiting process the best it can be. You will manage the recruiting efforts and work closely with hiring managers to define and execute on scheduling, coordinating, and event recruiting for FLYR. This is a great opportunity for an experienced full-cycle technical recruiter to lead and define the recruiting process at a high-flying startup.
What will your destination look like?
- Work closely with technical hiring leads across engineering and business to recruit the best talent
- Full-cycle recruiting - from sourcing to closing
- Employ multiple sourcing strategies to pinpoint and attract the best talent
- Schedule and manage onsite interviews and technical challenges
- Engage and collaborate with hiring managers to coach interviewers, construct interview panels, and provide clear communication on the pipeline and progress
What can you bring on this trip?
- You’ve done this before and will happily do it again. At least 5+ years of experience recruiting both passive and active talent/candidates for technology companies both locally and nationwide
- Positive attitude and energy to relay the opportunity to candidates
- In-house experience preferred
- Prior use of applicant tracking systems
- Excellent closing and negotiation skills
- Focus on candidate management and providing a white glove experience to all candidates
- Strong passion for technology and for engaging with technical candidates
Compensation and Benefits
- Equity in Series B startup with high growth potential
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- 401K with company match
- Generous PTO policy and paid holidays
- Flexible working arrangements — full-time remote eligible
Candidate Selection Process
- Initial Screen - Active candidate profiles are screened against the criteria listed above
- Introductory Call - A hiring manager at FLYR will reach out for an initial conversation with candidates.
- Skills Challenge - A technical challenge where you get show off your skills!
- Onsite/Virtual Onsite - A series of meetings with the hiring team to finalize our evaluation of candidates, assessing leadership, project management, and technical skills.
About FLYR’s product
Cirrus™, our Revenue Operating System, is deployed by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Cirrus leverages an extensive data- and deep learning infrastructure that was built from the ground up to solve airlines’ most complex commercial challenges.
Founder Alex Mans started FLYR in 2013, initially with the intent to remove inefficiencies in airline pricing for travelers. Since then, we've shifted focus to address the forecasting and pricing problems at the core of major airlines, and we have built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in the SoMa neighborhood in San Francisco with a European development hub in Krakow, Poland.
Impact of COVID-19
While the effects of COVID-19 on commercial aviation (our primary client base) have been widely publicized, demand from airlines around the globe has exceeded all expectations. On the back of incredible outperformance compared to legacy incumbents in our space, we are on track for an exceptionally strong 2021 and beyond. While the road to travel recovery isn’t easy, you won't find any other industry as dedicated to continuous improvement and reinvention.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.