- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: i6.io
- Company Address: Farnborough Airport, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GB, GU14 6XA
About i6.ioi6 specialising in web and mobile application development and systems integration to offer modern, flexible and modular software platforms for the aerospace, defence, utility and transportation markets.
i6 Group is a global, fast growing software business developing software and equipment for the aerospace industry. We have developed the broadest, fully functioned cloud-based solutions next-generation management and mobile platform for aviation fuelling and business aviation and are expanding our operations from the UK across Europe, India, Canada, USA and Australia. We work with the world’s largest airlines including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, JetBlue, Delta, Air Canada and Lufthansa and all the major fuel suppliers at many major airports.
This role is responsible for the successful deployment and ongoing use of i6 products by customers. This includes the provision of change management support that customers require
Close working relationships will be required with the sales and technical support teams to understand customer requirements and plan and execute customer deployments of our platform. You would also be required to determine hardware requirements for a site installation and liaise with procurement to ensure the correct equipment is provided.
Working with the Product Management team to ensure that any customer feedback is captured and integrated into the platform development plan as well as ensuring that you are fully aware of all elements and troubleshooting of the system.
You will work with the business senior management to ensure that strategic customers are supported in line with business development.
The role will require airport site visits on a regular basis and high-levels of interaction with all levels of the customer business from front-line users to site management. There will be a need to travel to customer sites in order to provide an outstanding level of support and responsiveness.
You will be involved in:-
- Representing the business in front of customers.
- Planning and execution of customer site deployments from contract award through go-live and into operational support.
- Overseeing the installation of our hardware onto customer sites/vehicles
- Configuration of the platform to a specific customer site.
- Deliver end-user training courses and train-the-trainer type courses as well as being responsible for the course development.
- Providing support to our customers and is flexible in the hours worked to deliver the experience that we've committed to the customer
- Providing Change Management expertise for customers to tailor for their own Business requirements
We are looking for individuals who have the following specific skills and behaviours:-
- Willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- Conscientious and able to work diligently on your own initiative
- Configuration and setup/upgrades of mobile computing devices
- Understanding of Change Management theory and application to ensure the successful adoption of tools by customers at all levels
- Delivery of briefings and training courses
- Trouble-shooting 12/24V vehicle electrical installations
- Understanding of fuel testing and quality standards
- Providing customer support to a high-standard
- Full driving license and willingness to undertake significant travel is essential
- Planning and execution of customer deployment activities
What is in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a thriving product team with guidance and help from some fantastic developers in the same discipline. We are a big advocate of training and development at i6, with members of our team often out on training courses or tech talks/summits in order to further develop their existing skill set and stay on the edge of innovation. There is certainly room for this role to evolve and grow as the business does and it could open up lots of doors to the wider business depending on where you want it to take you on your career path, we actively promote people to cross train into other areas if this is something that interests them.
In this position you will get the opportunity to solve real life problems and work closely with some amazing bluechip clients. We reward hard work and dedication and have some excellent success stories here at i6 from a career development standpoint.
Salary & Benefits:-
- Salary negotiable
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- Various team building events throughout the year.
- Regular team quiz night and games night
- Quarterly social events such as Top Golf, bowling, escape rooms
- Team meals
- Lunchtime Running Club
Job Location: Farnborough Airport, Farnborough, we also offer flexible and remote working options.
Job Type: Full-time
i6 is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.