- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: flyrlabs.com
- Company Address: 22 Rausch St Suite 2, San Francisco, CA
About FLYRFLYR's FusionRM platform helps some of the world's largest airlines produce a more intelligent way of forecasting price elasticity and demand for seats, ancillary products, and bundled offers. The end result? Continuously optimized, real-time pricing power.
We are on a path to become the single largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation across the travel and transportation industry.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
We’re looking to onboard a Head of Customer Success to join the FLYR crew - someone that is obsessed with making our customers successful. This person is a coach/player that can attract and develop talented account executives to our crew. S/he has a rich track record of strategic account management experience and industry expertise and knows how to build systems and processes that represent best-in-class account management. This role is responsible for growth in existing customer accounts, specifically retaining and expanding commercial growth and developing deep senior-level relationships within existing FLYR customer accounts. The Head of Customer Success will report to FLYR’s VP of Growth.
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- The Head of Customer Success is responsible for the commercial success of FLYR’s customer accounts including: account renewals, upsell, cross-sell, NPS, escalations and executive relationship management in FLYR’s customer accounts. This position owns and executes assigned strategic account objectives and ensures customer needs’ and expectations are met.
- S/he will lead the development of account management processes and “write the playbook” for account management at FLYR. S/he will manage a global team of FLYR Account Executives.
- Our Head of Customer Success will own the long-term contractual relations with assigned customer accounts and will proactively manage escalation mitigation and follow through with contract negotiations.
- S/he partners closely with the Product, AI service delivery, and Customer operations teams as well as the FLYR senior leadership team to achieve growth targets.
- This role will establish and manage FLYR’s Customer Advisory Council that regularly contributes to product roadmap planning and shares best practice among the cohort
- S/he must gain a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services FLYR provides, and develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape
- S/he will attend industry functions, trade shows and conferences to represent FLYR and provide feedback and information on the marketplace and emerging industry trends.
- This role will work as part of a dynamic crew, including tight interlock and collaboration with senior leadership, product teams, marketing, customer success, AI delivery, and finance.
What should you pack on this trip?
- Minimum 10 years of related account management or strategic sales experience, preferably with airline account experience. S/he has a proven track record of improving the customer experience and driving additional profitability.
- Strong executive presence; known for building relationships at multiple levels of organization, including with key influencers.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value resulting from renewed business growth
- Experience in problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level..
- Unyielding integrity and high ethical standards that embody the fundamental values of FLYR.
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing common ground and working through challenges to a positive conclusion
Carry On Luggage (nice-to-have)
- Experience working with or selling into commercial functions at Airlines or Aviation organizations is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
About FLYR’s product
Cirrus™, our Revenue Operating System, is deployed by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Cirrus leverages an extensive data- and deep learning infrastructure that was built from the ground up to solve airlines’ most complex commercial challenges.
Founder Alex Mans started FLYR in 2013, initially with the intent to remove inefficiencies in airline pricing for travelers. Since then, we've shifted focus to address the forecasting and pricing problems at the core of major airlines, and we have built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in the SoMa neighborhood in San Francisco with a European development hub in Krakow, Poland.
Impact of COVID-19
While the effects of COVID-19 on commercial aviation (our primary client base) have been widely publicized, demand from airlines around the globe has exceeded all expectations. On the back of incredible outperformance compared to legacy incumbents in our space, we are on track for an exceptionally strong 2021 and beyond. While the road to travel recovery isn’t easy, you won't find any other industry as dedicated to continuous improvement and reinvention.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.