- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 10/18/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: flyrlabs.com
- Company Address: 22 Rausch St Suite 2, San Francisco, CA
About FLYRFLYR's FusionRM platform helps some of the world's largest airlines produce a more intelligent way of forecasting price elasticity and demand for seats, ancillary products, and bundled offers. The end result? Continuously optimized, real-time pricing power.
We are on a path to become the single largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation across the travel and transportation industry.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
We are looking for a thought leader to direct the overall evolution of the Cirrus Data Platform. As a Group Product Manager, you would work with FLYR leadership and reporting product owners to grow and enhance the capabilities of the Data Platform. You will work across engineering teams to coordinate and enable new Cirrus capabilities and faster customer onboarding. Key responsibilities will include defining the overall vision for the Data Platform, align priorities across teams, capturing client requests and monitoring product value and effectiveness.
You understand that data is the foundation on top of which all great ML products are built. You are detail-oriented and take initiative and see success as a team accomplishment. You enjoy mentoring and bringing out the best in others. You are always identifying new opportunities for improvement. If you enjoy thinking out-of-the-box and innovative solutions, then FLYR has what you are looking for.
This position will manage two other Product Owners in the Data space.
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- Coordinate and direct product priorities across product teams
- Define the future vision of the Cirrus Data Platform
- Identify new opportunities to make the Cirrus Data Platform faster and more efficient
- Identify new opportunities to improve the time to delivery of the Cirrus Data Platform for each FLYR client
- Coordinate and execute a product roadmaps across multiple teams to deliver continuous upgrades and enhancements
What should you pack for this trip?
- 8+ years experience building and/or managing data products, schema definitions or pipelines
- Prior product leadership and mentorship responsibilities
- Experience with product lifecycle methodologies from idea to launch
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional time management skills
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Revenue management and/or travel industry experience a plus
About FLYR’s product
Cirrus™, our Revenue Operating System, is deployed by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Cirrus leverages an extensive data- and deep learning infrastructure that was built from the ground up to solve airlines’ most complex commercial challenges.
Founder Alex Mans started FLYR in 2013, initially with the intent to remove inefficiencies in airline pricing for travelers. Since then, we've shifted focus to address the forecasting and pricing problems at the core of major airlines, and we have built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in the SoMa neighborhood in San Francisco with a European development hub in Krakow, Poland.
Impact of COVID-19
While the effects of COVID-19 on commercial aviation (our primary client base) have been widely publicized, demand from airlines around the globe has exceeded all expectations. On the back of incredible outperformance compared to legacy incumbents in our space, we are on track for an exceptionally strong 2021 and beyond. While the road to travel recovery isn’t easy, you won't find any other industry as dedicated to continuous improvement and reinvention.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.