- Job Type: Part-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: seetransparent.com/en
- Company Address: , Madrid, Spain
About TransparentTransparent is the global leader in providing data intelligence for the vacation rental industry.
Notion's sales and marketing teams work with thousands of current and prospective customers, helping them understand how Notion can be useful for them. To help tell these stories, we need a lot of collateral tailored to specific teams, use cases, industries, etc. This material includes one-page PDFs, slide decks, Notion pages, infographics, videos, and more.
We're looking to work with a thoughtful part-time designer to lay out and present this information so that it's clear and compelling for our diverse audience. These needs move fast, and this role will help us adapt and get in front of the right folks with the right information.
What you'll achieve
- Partner with product marketing and sales: Work closely with these teams to understand what information needs to be relayed, how, and why based on conversations with customers.
- Strategize: With product marketing, determine the best format and order to present information in, and how it can be tailored to its specific audience.
- Create: Actually create the collateral in question using Figma, Apple Keynote, PowerPoint, Notion, and other tools. You'll be in charge of executing on the design end to end.
- Project manage and polish: Keep stakeholders at Notion looped into progress across all design requests, and make sure finished projects are pixel-perfect on deadline.
- Iterate based on results: Circle back with product marketing to understand how materials performed in conversations with customers. Based on feedback, make modifications to optimize for goals.
Skills and toolsets you'll bring
- Strong graphic design skills: You have extensive experience designing for print, digital graphics, presentations, and more. We're looking to work with someone who can elevate our content with beautiful, crisp design and really make it sing in the Notion brand style.
- Familiarity with the Notion aesthetic: You appreciate Notion's minimalist, open-canvas style, maximizing for clarity, ease, and meeting user needs.
- Prior marketing experience: You know what good marketing materials look like, what makes them effective, and what types of collateral we should be offering to various audiences.
- Creative collaboration: You love working in close partnership with marketers, writers, and salespeople to find elegant solutions to creative problems. You offer and take feedback well, and are open to taking direct guidance.
- Excellent remote communication: You have a track record of keeping teams up to date on multiple work streams at once, and coordinating among multiple stakeholders to deliver against ongoing deadlines.
Nice to haves
- Experience working with sales teams and enablement: Not required, but it would be great if you brought previous understanding of effective sales collateral.
- Notion power user: We're going to try to use Notion as much as possible to present sales materials, so it would be helpful to have the kills to get creative with it.