- Job Type: Part-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: seetransparent.com/en
- Company Address: , Madrid, Spain
About TransparentTransparent is the global leader in providing data intelligence for the vacation rental industry.
When asked, most Notion users will say they started using the tool because they saw a template or use case that inspired them. They suddenly saw how Notion could be useful for their life and work. This is the power of templates. Here at Notion, we want to create more templates that demonstrate the benefits of the product across goals, teams, industries, countries, and more.
To make this possible, we're looking to work with several Notion power users who love to create setups for others. The right candidate will be excited to research and built specific solutions with Notion, optimizing for design, clarity, and ease of use. We're excited to share them far and wide.
What you'll achieve
- Strategize: Understand the needs of our customers and prioritize requests from across the Notion team to decide what templates need to be built and in what order.
- Research: Do the leg work to understand the purpose every template needs to serve, and how to solve specific challenges. You'll need to figure out how to build sophisticated setups for engineers, designers, finance teams, etc. based on what you learn.
- Create: Actually construct the templates in Notion, often using advanced features like relations, formulas, and rollups. Polish these designs with cover images, icons, multi-color tags, and more - make them effective and beautiful.
- Teach: Build instructions into the templates themselves so they're easy to use but not overwhelming. Create content or videos quickly showing how to get value out of templates.
- Share: Help our social media and email teams get distribution for the templates you build but explaining why they are interesting and high utility. Share with your own networks.
Skills and toolsets you'll bring
- Notion expertise: This is a role for someone who is very familiar with the product and all of its extended abilities. All of these features will be engaged in template making over time.
- Problem solving: You need to be able to clearly see how a Notion template can meet a challenge in the simplest possible way. What tools do people need to reach their goals? What is the most elegant possible solution?
- Creativity: Add sparkle to your templates - including easter eggs, beautiful and on-brand imagery, entertaining fake content to demonstrate utility, etc.
- Design standards: We like to keep our design work crisp and minimal, while also demonstrating functionality and quality of craftsmanship.
- Project management: You'll field a lot of requests and need to keep all stakeholders posted on progress, milestones, delivery dates, and why decisions have been made.
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with the Notion aesthetic: Do you like creating in the Notion style?
- Professional design skills: If you've worked as a designer before and want to make Notion your canvas, that would be great!
- Video-hosting ability: We'd love to work with folks who want to record their own Loom videos/etc. explaining their templates - or go on our webinar series!