- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: seetransparent.com/en
- Company Address: , Madrid, Spain
About TransparentTransparent is the global leader in providing data intelligence for the vacation rental industry.
About The Role:
You will be working closely with our engineers and communicating directly with our customers to resolve the most complex tickets. You will also help build out systems and processes to manage issues from report to completion. You will be problem-solving with our technical teams and working to resolve as much as you can while building processes that will scale as our company grows.
What You'll Achieve:
- Reproduce customer issues, perform initial triage, and file software defects with Engineering
- Work cross functionally across engineering and product to build processes
- Work closely with customers to solve the most challenging support interactions
- Respond to high priority customer issues from our Escalation queues
- Manage to key performance metrics defined within Global Support
- Create and maintain internal knowledge libraries and contribute to the creation of user-facing content
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide support during high-priority incidents
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- You have at least 2 years of experience supporting users of a software application
- You are deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
- You have strong communication skills and can work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- You have in-depth knowledge of and experience troubleshooting desktop operating systems (Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- You are able to analyze server and client application logs and identify the root cause of errors
- You are comfortable doing independent research and can read basic code
- You are able to balance user expectations while adhering to security policies and compliance boundaries
- You are able to collaborate effectively with peers and across teams that are located in multiple offices
- You are comfortable finding creative or out-of-the-box solutions when faced with ambiguity
Nice to Haves:
- You have strong knowledge of Linux, basic scripting, APIs, NoSQL, Nginx, MySQL and similar open source technologies
- Knowledge of and experience using one or more of the following languages - Python, Go, C++ or Java
- Experience with request-tracking systems such as Jira, Pivotal, Bugzilla, etc.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.