- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: seetransparent.com/en
- Company Address: , Madrid, Spain
About TransparentTransparent is the global leader in providing data intelligence for the vacation rental industry.
About The Role:
As our Head of Revenue Strategy and Operations, you will help to build a unified and holistic Go-To-Market (GTM) engine to fuel Notion's growth. You will serve as a trusted thought partner and advisor to our Chief Revenue Officer and drive acquisition through end-to-end funnel insights and operations, enablement, tools, and analytics. We are looking for someone who is excited about our product space and eager to roll up their sleeves and build this function from the ground up.
What You'll Achieve:
- Codify Notion's GTM strategy and lead operations to connect and support our GTM functional teams.
- Drive operational reporting across GTM, surfacing business insights that will elevate the overall growth trajectory of the business.
- Own the GTM technology stack to ensure processes and tools are aligned across the customer journey.
- Partner with our Engineering and Data teams by identifying necessary data requirements, tooling, and instrumentation needed to enable best-in-class GTM analytics.
- Build, empower, and develop our growing Revenue Operations team: Sales, Marketing, Support, and Partner Operations; Tools; and Analytics.
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- 10+ years of operations experience; 5+ years of management experience.
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company.
- Proven experience thinking holistically across the GTM function.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders across GTM, Engineering, and Product.
- Strong self-starter who operates with urgency and proactively drives business results.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know