- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: seetransparent.com/en
- Company Address: , Madrid, Spain
About TransparentTransparent is the global leader in providing data intelligence for the vacation rental industry.
What You'll Achieve:
- Join us at a magical time: We're still a small team, so you'll easily get to know all of our incredible teammates. We've also hit profitability and over a million users, giving you the resources you need to make Notion an even better place to work.
- Make a big impact: You'd come in at a pivotal stage to make sure our Talent Team is able to continue scaling the company and providing a great candidate experience.
- Providing one-of-a-kind candidate experience: Coordinators are at the frontlines of Notion's brand, interfacing with our candidates day in and day out. You'll partner with our Talent Team and hiring managers to build and refine our recruiting process to optimize for the best candidate experience. We want candidates to walk away from interviewing with Notion feeling inspired by what we are doing and what we are building.
- Coordination and scheduling at scale: You'll own coordination for the full lifecycle of Engineering, Product, Design, and Data candidate requests- Scheduling a high volume of candidates in an organized, timely, and consistent manner all while providing a stellar candidate experience.
- Broaden your superpowers: Notion is a startup, so expect a lot of ambiguity and the opportunity to move out of your comfort zone. We move quickly, so you'll accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Everyone at Notion wears multiple hats. You may be asked to help with light sourcing for both Business and Tech pipelines, and gain insight into recruiting.
- Work with a world-class team solving real-life problems: Our small team has built a product used by your friends and family, start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, and students alike— you'll even find Notion helpful in your role!
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- At least a year of full-cycle talent coordination, sourcing, and/or recruiting experience in a high-volume role. You need very little hand-holding but know when to ask for help or guidance. Unfortunately, at this time we cannot consider intern or new grad applications for this role.
- Comfortable supporting both technical as well as non-technical candidates, and can quickly learn new roles as needed with support from our current team. Experience scheduling both remote and in-person interviews is a must.
- The basics of how to source candidates and can jump in when needed.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills— you are highly self-motivated and driven to go above and beyond what is required.
- You are kind, warm, and thoughtful— as you'll represent the company to interact with thousands of candidates you touch each year. Some who can stay calm and organized in a face-paced environment.
- Grit, consistency, and detail-oriented— if we hire one in 200 candidates, you'd ensure the other 199 have a great experience. You work hard and care about your craft.
- Work well in a small, tight team, and can grow with us as we grow the company.
Nice to haves:
- At least two years of doing talent coordination and impactful work at a fast-growing company working with engineers.
- Experience with Zoom, LinkedIn Recruiter, Ashby, Gem and Greenhouse.
- Understands how to do interviewer capacity planning and you are comfortable with data.
- Interest in events and building our employer brand.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.