- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 07/21/2021
- Website: seetransparent.com/en
- Company Address: , Madrid, Spain
About TransparentTransparent is the global leader in providing data intelligence for the vacation rental industry.
About The Role:
Social media is our most important daily touchpoint with our global audience. Given the size of our communities on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, think of this role as "creating art for a stadium audience." We're looking for someone who will be excited to tell our story and bring production value, whimsy, and substance to our social channels on a regular basis — while still connecting with our business and marketing goals, and holding us to a high bar of quality, beauty, and brand equity.
This role can be based either in San Francisco or New York City.
What You'll Achieve:
- Own Notion's presence across Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and any other social channels that emerge. We want someone who feels incredible connection and responsibility to the content we share with our audiences on these sites.
- Design and write copy for each of the channels above - bringing Notion's aesthetic and your creativity to every asset we produce. We want to be different, memorable, and communicate Notion's unique perspective on work and life.
- Tell compelling stories about product developments, goals, company news, how computing history influences our work together.
- Deliver on our business and marketing goals across social media channels. Understand the metrics we need to move, and develop strategies to get us there.
- Build social channels for the Notion brand but also leaders and influencers within the company and our community who have a voice and point of view to amplify.
- Educate our audience visually and in writing to find success and achieve their goals with the Notion product. Inspire them with use cases and possibilities.
- Project manage our social media presence, taking in requests from across the organization, prioritizing them, and communicating our plans clearly.
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- You bring design to the table. You have experience with photography and visual design — motion graphics, illustration, art — and a strong aesthetic sense.
- You've managed brand accounts before. We'd love to work with someone experienced who's been to the rodeo and is now ready to run it.
- You've built significant communities. You've amassed a serious following around yourself or a company before. Now, you want to do it on a global scale for millions of viewers.
- You write professionally. Good storytelling requires exceptional writing ability. You can share writing that demonstrates distinct brand voice.
- You hate cliche and your work shows it. Notion never replies to tweets with corny gifs. We don't post Insta stories multiple times a day. Seeking like minds :)
- You stay up with the trends. You know how fast social can move. Channels rise and fall. Memes come and go. We want our content to feel classic but current.
- Important note: The above is what we suspect the right background might be — but we honestly don't know. We'd love to hear from artists and creative producers with all kinds of strengths and ideas.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.