- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/16/2021
- Website: volantio.com
- Company Address: 84 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303
About VolantioFounded in 2014 by Azim Barodawala and Fenn Bailey, Volantio is a software as a services firm focused on helping airlines improve capacity utilization, automate marketing, and improve the overall passenger experience. Volantio is venture back by many of the biggest names in travel including Ingleside Investors, JetBlue Technology Ventures, IAG, Amadeus Ventures and Qantas. Of recent, we signed a partnership with Amadeus to help deliver Volantio's Yana platform to more airlines worldwide faster.
About the job
Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications
Are you passionate about the travel industry and airlines? Do you enjoy having a big impact in the work that you do? Do you love helping businesses craft and communicate their story across all media?
Volantio, the global leader in Post-Booking Revenue Management software is seeking a Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications to help this SaaS startup develop and execute its marketing strategy. This role will interface directly with executive and director level positions and be responsible for all of the company’s marketing materials and strategy. The ideal candidate already has a strong background in strategy, content creation, and execution for SaaS marketing.
Volantio is backed by some of the biggest names in travel such as Qantas, Jetblue, IAG, and Amadeus.
What is Post-Booking Revenue Management?: Travel companies make all kinds of product decisions from inventory to pricing using revenue management systems that look at a host of data to deliver the "optimal" strategy. These systems get it right most of the time assuming conditions are well correlated with past data. Volantio provides a technology to target their forecasting errors and correct them before they cost companies money rather than as an input for future forecasts.
This role will report to the CEO and will have significant opportunity for growth as Volantio grows. This individual will oversee and execute strategy and content production for all of Volantio’s marketing efforts as well as have the ability to drive the brand message of the business.
- Ability to effectively build relationships and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Display a strong marketing prowess, with proven ability to deliver high-quality and engaging marketing strategies and assets that drive business outcomes
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, customer success, operations, and engineering teams
- Specific understanding of how to plan, create, execute and nurture campaigns through social media and email marketing automation platforms (Mailchimp)
- Broad understanding of digital media, social channels and content, and familiarity with graphics, illustration, video, blog and website production (vendors and tools)
- Self-starter looking to excel in a fast-paced team
- Demonstrated record of successfully executing high-quality projects with independence and confidence
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple deadlines, and coordinate support across multiple stakeholders
- Highly organized work style with a rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email and digital performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on campaign performance
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and content creation in a SaaS
- Native fluency in English required, Fluency in Spanish a plus
· Location preference for Atlanta but open to remote with travel
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally for events if needed
If you're passionate about this role please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line "I Love Purple"