- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/02/2021
- Website: getmiles.com
- Company Address: 75 E Santa Clara St Suite 05-137, San Jose, CA, 95113
About MilesMiles is a universal rewards app empowering anyone to earn miles automatically for all forms of travel and commute. You can then redeem your miles from retailers such as Vudu, Walgreens, Silvercar, Ray-Ban, Getaround and many more.
Miles is one of the best platforms for brands and retailers of all sizes, across all categories to engage directly with their target audience. Miles offers both unique performance and branding products to partners with guaranteed results to improve ROI. Having partnered with more than 300 brands, driving millions in transactions, we are now looking to expand our Sales team to help scale our relationships with brands partners manifold.
This is a quota carrying role with an exceptional above industry average commission structure. As a Director of Sales, you have developed sales opportunities to closure, and developed relationships with prospects and stakeholders in the process. The position will have a broad geographic responsibility.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a role selling directly to or building partnerships with consumer companies in retail, e-commerce, QSR, entertainment, travel, and hospitality. Experience in working with marketing agencies is a big plus.
- Build and close a pipeline of opportunities with small to large size brands and retailers.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing customers, prospects and channel partners.
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects, often on the web but occasionally in person.
- Meet or exceed your targets of new wins as well as upsell/cross sell.
- Identify and represent the company at various events.
- Present important business development updates to co-founders, investors, and/or other internal teams when necessary.
- Analyze performance and adjust strategy and activities when necessary to meet sales goals.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience selling to brands and/or agencies.
- A history of success in developing, driving and closing business and achieving quota.
- Excellent communication skills with an engaging, customer-first personality.
- Proven track record of closing deals independently and successfully achieving and surpassing quota goals
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Teamwork oriented, and a willingness to work to the benefit of others.
- Ability to map out strong business plans for others to easily interpret and follow.
- CRM Experience.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on commitments.
At Miles, you will be working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment. Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401K program with company matching to help you invest in your future
- Employee healthcare benefits includes medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off + sick days
- Daily office meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team-building activities and happy hours
- Monthly gift cards
- Stock in an early-stage fast-growing startup company Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
Miles is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.