- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/02/2021
- Website: getmiles.com
- Company Address: 75 E Santa Clara St Suite 05-137, San Jose, CA, 95113
About MilesMiles is a universal rewards app empowering anyone to earn miles automatically for all forms of travel and commute. You can then redeem your miles from retailers such as Vudu, Walgreens, Silvercar, Ray-Ban, Getaround and many more.
- At least 4+ years experience developing rich iOS mobile consumer-facing apps
- Expert level experience with the iOS SDK
- Familiarity with iOS APIs for location and motion
- Experience with RESTful API’s and asynchronous web services
- Experience with iOS standard animations, micro-animations, and custom animations.
- Deep experience working on iOS platforms, building and maintaining large-scale apps, or impressive apps that you’ve built personally
- Being a technical expert of the iOS platform and competent with industry standard libraries, frameworks, build process, and best practices.
- Proficient in the following areas: Objective-C and Swift, iOS Instruments (time profiler, memory profiler, battery profiler, etc), DBs (Coredata/Realm/SQLite), multi-threading and concurrency, memory management, device caching mechanisms, performance, battery optimization, and profiling.
- Experience running multiple server controlled A/B tests and experiments and mobile analytics.
- Experience release apps to customers, managing patches, internal and beta distributions, and staged rollouts.
- High quality code with unit tests, integration tests, and ability to track and mitigate crashes and maintain a high crash free rate.
- Worked on apps used by millions of people
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school
- Prior startup experience
At Miles, you will be working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment. Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401K program with company matching to help you invest in your future
- Employee healthcare benefits includes medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off + sick days
- Daily office meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team-building activities and happy hours
- Monthly gift cards
- Stock in an early-stage fast-growing startup company Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
Miles is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.