- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/02/2021
- Website: getmiles.com
- Company Address: 75 E Santa Clara St Suite 05-137, San Jose, CA, 95113
About MilesMiles is a universal rewards app empowering anyone to earn miles automatically for all forms of travel and commute. You can then redeem your miles from retailers such as Vudu, Walgreens, Silvercar, Ray-Ban, Getaround and many more.
Miles is looking for an outstanding Marketing Associate - Content & Social. This is a key role in helping shape the Miles brand as Miles continues to grow and strengthen its leadership in the mobility and loyalty industries. You will be responsible for developing content and supporting marketing campaigns, creative messaging, and managing the brand across the entire user journey and all marketing channels. You will work closely with the internal creative team and manage briefs, plan messaging, and developing insights to drive great creative. You will work to produce great work that delivers on our brand stories. You will also be responsible for helping build brand consistency across the organization.
- Develop our social media, influencer, and brand ambassador strategies and lead the execution in building the Miles community.
- Build the Miles brand, voice, tone, and messaging and tell the Miles story carrying the Miles vision and mission forward. Be our storyteller.
- Support all our efforts with events and PR.
- Create content marketing strategy and develop useful content for all functions of the business and verticals.
- Write effective copy for all our communication channels.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in consumer marketing within the tech industry.
- Proven track record of impactful marketing and analytic skills which demonstrate understanding of key business drivers.
- Good understanding of the mobile app eco-system and mobile marketing
- Creative mindset, with a natural understanding of how users think.
- Well organized with high project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills for relationship management. Someone other people love working with. You’re all about cross-functional projects. You naturally bring folks together and help them do great work.
- Ability to multi-task and be hands-on on multiple projects at once.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter, and ambiguity or lack of process don’t get in the way of getting things done.
- An excellent writer. You should love bringing ideas to life with just the right words.
- You’re up for doing things differently. You know the essence of and skills behind ‘traditional’ brand, content, and social marketing, but you have the urge to reinvent the marketing playbook.
At Miles, you will be working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment. Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401K program with company matching to help you invest in your future
- Employee healthcare benefits includes medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off + sick days
- Daily office meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team-building activities and happy hours
- Monthly gift cards
- Stock in an early-stage fast-growing startup company Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
Miles is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.