- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/02/2021
- Website: getmiles.com
- Company Address: 75 E Santa Clara St Suite 05-137, San Jose, CA, 95113
About MilesMiles is a universal rewards app empowering anyone to earn miles automatically for all forms of travel and commute. You can then redeem your miles from retailers such as Vudu, Walgreens, Silvercar, Ray-Ban, Getaround and many more.
As a Technical Product Manager, you have successfully helped launch consumer-facing mobile products and exhibited a history of finding creative ways to simplify complex problems. Ease of use and end user experience is at the core of our product strategy.
You’d be expected to own, enhance and drive roadmap of our products - for both, consumers as well as enterprise partners.
If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
In this role, you must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open & very fast-paced startup environment, and be responsible for:
- Complete ownership of product & its lifecycle - from concept to ideation to feature development to timely shipment
- Map out the entire product vision with innovative ideas yet clear action items for each stakeholder
- Drive user engagement - adoption and usage of the app
- Conduct user research and draw deep insights from current user engagement in the app
- Develop prototype ideas quickly with the design team
- Work with all stakeholders to scope and prioritize product feature work
- Map out and implement plans to test product release impact
- Communicate with the rest of the team the latest and best in class practices in the mobile product development world
- Research and implement the use of tools by team members that help improve operational efficiency
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in developing and shipping consumer-facing products with a focus on mobile user experience, engagement, and growth
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills. Capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources - designers, engineers, support and other members of the team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to engage with end-users and draw actionable insights from their feedback
- Experience of working with wireframes and prototypes
- Should be data-driven. Must be able to use metrics to drive product development and conduct A/B testing whenever needed
- Ability to work independently with little supervision. This is a startup where you must define processes where needed
- Teamwork oriented, and a willingness to work to the benefit of others
- Ability to map out strong business plans for others to easily interpret and follow.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Technical background is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Worked on a successful product that has touched millions of consumers before
- Previous startup experience
- Willing to hustle
At Miles, you will be working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment. Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401K program with company matching to help you invest in your future
- Employee healthcare benefits includes medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off + sick days
- Daily office meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team-building activities and happy hours
- Monthly gift cards
- Stock in an early-stage fast-growing startup company Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
Miles is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.