- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/02/2021
- Website: gladly.com
- Company Address: 201 California St Suite 1400, San Francisco, CA, 94111
About GladlyGladly is a Radically Personal Customer Service Platform. Unlike legacy customer service platforms that are case centric, only Gladly is designed with people at the center and uniquely enables a single lifelong customer conversation from voice to modern messaging. Gladly powers some of the most innovative consumer companies like JetBlue, JOANN, and TUMI to deliver exceptional customer experiences and makes customer service a competitive advantage.
At Gladly, we make customer service just a little less painful for everyone. We empower companies to truly serve their customers better, by making conversations about people, and empower a seamless experience across any channel so that customers never have to repeat and recap their message again. We've built a modern platform that puts people at the heart of it, not tickets or cases. Because, really, who wants to be treated like a case number?
As the Director of Digital Marketing you will set the roadmap for our overall digital marketing strategy. Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, you will manage a team of talented digital marketers who are passionate about driving revenue for the business, while at the same time setting the example of what an outstanding digital experience looks like for our existing and future customers.
- Manage the digital marketing budget in order to ensure every dollar is being used to maximum efficiency and effectiveness, making it a no brainer to increase our investment in order to drive even larger outcomes.
- Identify and optimize the digital customer journey from awareness to justification for new Gladly customers.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to pull insights across the digital customer journey of our customers.
- Manage the digital marketing team ensuring each of their individual initiatives and strategies map up to the broader digital marketing strategy.
- Present to the senior leadership team on key trends we’re seeing across all business units and the effect digital marketing is having on the outcomes of the business.
- Align with the Head of Demand Generation to ensure the execution of the digital components of the Integrated Campaigns plan.
- Build a staffing plan for the digital marketing team that scales for future growth of the business in order to ensure appropriate resource allocation for the work that needs to be completed.
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- You develop hypotheses and run tests to quickly identify optimizations that improve business results
- 5+ years experience managing digital marketing across SEO, Paid, and web
- You love data and running forensics to understand where to invest resources for maximum impact
At Gladly we value:
Putting people first We built our product putting people at the heart of it all. And we’ve taken the same approach to building our company.
Focusing on the customer We treat our customers’ goals as our own, and we work hard to achieve them.
Being humble and hungry We applaud initiative and value leadership—but we also believe that nobody is above emptying the dishwasher.
Always learning Everyone’s personal best is ahead of them. Seeking new ways to grow is what keeps us motivated.
Owning it We encourage everyone to seek and share feedback, take calculated risks, and learn from their mistakes.
Communicating it With an open and transparent culture, collaboration becomes a lifestyle and everyone has a voice
Why join Gladly?
● A well-funded startup based in San Francisco with elite brand-name customers
● An experienced leadership team who has 'done it before'
● Innovative product disrupting a large, growing market (CRM / Customer Service)
● Competitive salary and equity package along with generous health & wellness benefits
● We hire smart, fun-loving, ambitious, humble people.
● Gladly offers competitive salaries, stock options, and generous paid time off as well as:
○ Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
○ Paid Parental Leave
○ Flexible Spending Accounts
○ Fitness Stipend
○ Computer equipment of your choice
○ Commuter Benefits
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By managing customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count Ulta Beauty, Warby Parker, Crate&Barrel and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital, and JetBlue Tech Ventures.