- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/02/2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: redeam.com
- Company Address: 1401 Walnut St, Ste 200, Boulder, CO, 80302
About RedeamRedeam is the only INDEPENDENT company that enables seamless, automated passing of product and booking data between Operators and Distributors of Experiences. Our technology enables Tours & Activities companies to easily do business with third parties that resell their tickets and powers some of the world’s most iconic tourist attractions.
As a Software Engineer at Redeam, you will be a member of the Engineering team that ultimately reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Research and resolve technical issues within the suite of Redeam’s software
- Use SQL, UIs, and APIs to perform data analysis and wrangling to assist in root
- Develop new functionality within the suite of Redeam’s software products
- Work with customers, if needed, to solve issues or gather additional information
- Monitor production applications, participating in the on-call rotation
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent
- Extensive SQL knowledge and experience
- Ability to logically troubleshoot software issues to determine the root cause and
present suggested work-arounds and solutions.
- Experience in a Technical Support/Services role
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- Able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills; detail oriented; ability to correlate events over time
- Proficiency in:
○ *nix operating systems
○ Test-driven development, Unit testing, Integration testing
○ REST APIs
○ SQL and ability to construct complex queries
○ XML and JSON message formats
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality and drive to make a
difference in a dynamic, fast paced organization
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of GCP, Helm, Kubernetes, Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Tours/Activities industry experience
Technologies we work with
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer
- Work for a company that helps create better travel experiences for consumers
- Collaborative work environment
- Engaged co-workers
- Multi-national team
- Fully remote work environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock Options
- Health insurance
- All the Tours & Activities you could want!
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Want to know more about Travel Technology? We want to hear from you!
Redeam is a leading travel technology company solving a multi-billion dollar problem in travel’s third largest vertical: Tours & Activities – the things you do when you get there. Our technology enables Tours & Activities companies to easily do business with third parties that resell their tickets and powers some of the world’s most iconic tourist attractions.
Because our technology sits centrally between Tours & Activities companies and third parties that resell their tickets, our engineers work with some of the newest and most exciting technologies to enable the high volume of transactions that flow through our system. If working on technology that improves a traveler’s experience excites you, you will find a home with us. Most importantly, if you bring a self-starter, solve-the-problem attitude, you will definitely find a home with us!
Redeam’s culture celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your race, color, religion, sex, origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship or disability. We actively seek applicants that can add to our existing variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
Redeam in the press
- Redeam launches new automated channel management platform for tours and activities
- More announcements, awards, news, and information here