- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/02/2021
- Website: i6.io
- Company Address: Farnborough Airport, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GB, GU14 6XA
About i6.ioi6 specialising in web and mobile application development and systems integration to offer modern, flexible and modular software platforms for the aerospace, defence, utility and transportation markets.
i6 Group is a global, fast growing software business developing software and equipment for the aerospace industry. We have developed the broadest, fully functioned cloud-based solutions next-generation management and mobile platform for aviation fuelling and business aviation and are expanding our operations from the UK across Europe, India, Canada, USA and Australia. We work with the world’s largest airlines including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, JetBlue, Delta, Air Canada and Lufthansa and all the major fuel suppliers at many major airports.
i6 is looking for a Business Analyst who is comfortable and has extensive experience engaging internal and external customers to bridge gaps between customer specific requirements and product features using business analytical skills to assess processes, determine specific requirements and produce clear, concise and complete user stories ready for refinement.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of all documentation relevant to requirements including but not limited to, wireframes, process flows and user journeys.
- Gathering and documenting user journeys, including but not limited to conducting interviews, research, focus groups and shadowing
- Clear and concise documentation of user stories which will need to be inclusive of acceptance criteria.
- Where applicable create business requirement documentation for presentation and sign off from the customer
- Implementation of modelling techniques i.e. wireframing, process models, data models, workflow models etc
- Develop test cases to validate whether requirements have been met and conduct UAT either independently or with end user
- Be a part of mentorship of Junior BA’s to help build their capability
- Driven and goals focused
- Passionate, accountable and solution focused.
- Strong communicator in both face-to-face and virtual settings.
- Ability to work under pressure and the endeavour to meet commitments and deadlines, but able to communicate early and effectively if are not able to achieve a particular commitment
- Provide excellent customer service at every opportunity both internally and externally
- Positive can do attitude and be willing to constructively challenge requests that may be achieved in a more effective or efficient way
- Ability to understand and explain complex processes and solutions so that both developers and customers understand what will and needs to be delivered
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, ambitious and a self-starter
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Relevant higher education qualification preferred but not imperative
- Remuneration: £ Negotiable on experience/skills
- Full time position (09:00-17:30, Mon-Fri, flexible hours)
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- 15 days holidays
- Regular team quiz night and games night
- Quarterly social events such as Top Golf, bowling, escape rooms