- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/11/2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.travelstride.com
- Company Address: 28 2nd St, San Francisco, CA, 94105
About TravelstrideTravelstride is the most comprehensive search engine and reviews platform for professionally planned vacations and trip planners - the Airbnb or Houzz of the category.
Travelstride is an investor-backed startup, changing the way travelers find their perfect trip.
We are the #1 US search engine and reviews site for all experiential trips - multi-day tours, adventure travel packages, and tailor-made trips. Travelstride offers the most comprehensive variety of trips on every continent from over 1,000 global and local tour operators and trip planners. Travelstride’s mission is to make active authentic world travel more accessible - to help more people experience more of the world.
Travelstride leadership consists of travel industry and e-commerce veterans based in downtown Austin, TX with staff spanning the globe.
You'll be an important part of a small team with big ambitions: delivering a delightful and engaging product that makes it possible to seamlessly find and book a traveler's perfect adventurous vacation.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience working with established, medium to large-sized codebases. You should feel comfortable building new systems, refactoring existing code, writing tests when you spot something that's lacking coverage, and implementing new features quickly.
We are still young, so there's a large opportunity here to steer the direction of the code and the product as it grows. If you think you're up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Here's What We're Looking For
An API developer who's comfortable doing a little bit of everything, from connecting to external API services to orchestrating AWS Lambda architecture and optimizing background processes. You can talk to other engineers and explain our API architecture and solve various bottlenecks.
- 2-4 years in web development
- Obsessed with clean and quality code
- Implementing API and integrating with external services
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and empathy
- Grasp of the big picture
- Loves taking full responsibility and ownership over code/features/project
- Passion for excellence
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge of NodeJS and/or Ruby On Rails and/or Django frameworks
- AWS Lambda
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Passion for Travel
To apply, please send your:
- Github and/or your Awesome project
- Linkedin or Resume
- Your next travel destination