● You'll be involved in the entire end-to-end design process: from early-stage research and ideation to implementation and continuing iteration.
● Rapid prototyping of ideas that effectively communicate interaction and ideas.
● Create high-quality design deliverables including site structure, flows, wireframes, comps, prototypes, style guides, and assets.
● Assist the engineering team throughout feature implementation.
● Collaborate with other designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience.
Experience & Qualifications:
● A strong portfolio that demonstrates how your solutions have led to or improved real-world digital experiences.
● 2+ years of experience designing digital apps and website; you have helped ship products before, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space.
● Experience designing for multiple display types (desktop, tablet, phone, etc.)
● Solid information architecture, interaction design, and visual design skills.
● Ability to understand and follow a design system, challenge and contribute to it when necessary.
● Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and other emerging design applications.
● Knowledge of motion design and animation is a plus.
● Bachelor's degree in Design (i.e., interaction, graphic, architecture, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
● Worked on a successful product that has touched millions of consumers before
● Previous startup experience
● Willing to hustle