Shape is looking for a high-potential Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help drive our rapid growth. In this role, you will be responsible for driving market awareness and adoption of Shape’s products by creating differentiated, compelling customer-facing content and marketing campaigns, as well as content and tools for our rapidly expanding sales teams.
You are a talented Product Marketer with hands-on experience in enterprise software product marketing for technical products. You are strategic, analytical and creative, with a deep interest in understanding customer needs and translating those insights into compelling messaging and positioning and highly effective demand generation. We’re looking for someone who is results oriented, innovative, and highly collaborative with an ability to work effectively across teams. You have a passion for solving customer pain points in cybersecurity.
· Develop compelling positioning and messaging for products and marketing campaigns.
· Be a key contributor in development of go-to-market plans and integrated demand generation campaigns.
· Create engaging customer facing content including presentations, white papers, case studies, videos, website pages, demos and other marketing assets.
· Deliver impactful sales enablement and content including creating presentations, competitive tools, and other training materials.
· Collaborate with Sales, Services, and Product Management to create content that enables effective sales cycle progression and competitive differentiation
· Be a product evangelist for external stakeholders such as customers, partners, press and analysts.
· Support demand generation initiatives and programs, including webinars, tradeshows, and events.
· 5+ years of product marketing experience with a Security, SaaS or B2B enterprise software company selling to technically savvy buyers. Strong preference given to a Security background.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent preferred, MBA a plus.
· Experience developing compelling customer facing messaging and content and sales collateral.
· Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing.
· Team player, self-motivated, organized and results-driven.
· Passionate about helping our sales teams achieve success.
· Strong technical and business acumen.
· Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
The world’s leading financial, retail and travel companies and government agencies rely on Shape Security as their primary line of defense against fraud and attacks on their web and mobile applications. The Shape platform, covered by 45 patents, was designed to stop the most dangerous application attacks enabled by cybercriminal fraud tools, including credential stuffing (account takeover), product scraping, unauthorized aggregation, and other threats. Shape has prevented over $1 billion in fraud losses for its customers and protects more than 1.3 billion user accounts. Shape is headed by industry leaders from Google, Cisco, IBM, Raytheon, Palo Alto Networks, and the Pentagon.