Redeam is a leading travel technology company solving a multi-billion dollar problem in travel’s third largest vertical: Tours & Activities - the things you do when you get there. Our technology enables Tours & Activities companies to easily do business with third parties that resell their tickets and powers some of the world’s most iconic tourist attractions.
At Redeam, you’ll not only work for one of the “Hot 25 Startups in Travel”, but you’ll also work alongside industry leaders making digital advancements in the travel industry. Our Customer Success team is a passionate group of hard-working and dedicated individuals all focused on engaging our clients to enhance their business through the adoption of our services.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be an integral part of why our Customer Success department regularly & consistently exceeding client expectations. On a daily basis you will work on client onboarding, management, development and enrichment, data processing and customer issue resolution all while liaising with Redeam engineering, sales, site reliability & product development teams.
Our customer success team is well renowned in the industry and we’re proud to have never had a client decide to leave us–in fact, most of our clients regularly refer new clients to us because our service is so useful and our team is so helpful in addressing their day-to-day needs. Your work will be responsible for making sure our customers are successful in every way we can possibly help.
In this dynamic role, you will be part of a highly functioning team while also thriving on the autonomy that comes with this position. You will approach your work as a problem solver with a customer-driven mindset–enjoying the relationships you’ll build with each client while becoming their champion within Redeam. Your ability to problem solve will be tested every day, and, through this, you will be an integral part of our long-term success, collaborating with other departments to improve our products and processes.
You are expected to work in our lovely Boulder, CO office full time. This is not a remote position.
- Exceed all expectations of current and future clients. If our clients aren’t singing the praises of Redeam everyday, we’re not doing enough.
- Follow issue resolution processes, independently troubleshoot problems when needed, keep our clients’ success front and center.
- Perfect the ability to express highly technical information in an approachable manner, instilling confidence in our clients.
- Be able to express client expectations to other Redeam teams, including product development & engineering to further improve our service in a thoughtful and concise way.
- Become a Redeam system expert capable of troubleshooting and resolving client issues.
- Leverage business intelligence and tours and activities industry knowledge to offer thoughtful guidance to our clients
- Collaborate within Redeam to optimize our operations and to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- An Empathetic communicator shows the high standard set for themselves in all communication
- Relationship-oriented with a problem solving mindset
- Ability to liaise and develop strong working partnerships with entry-level front line employees, business leaders, subject matter specialists and software engineers, sometimes all on one call!
- Proven time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks where priority changes often
- Motivated with a natural sense of urgency to meet and exceed client expectations
- Flexible while working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly adaptable to change
Nice to Have:
- Undergraduate College Degree
- Experience in tours and activities industry
- Customer Success and Account Management experience
- Capacity to understand the nuances of an evolving technology solution, prior experience with travel technology a big plus!
- Basic capability querying SQL and relational databases is a huge plus
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401k Plan
This listing is for a job opportunity with Redeam, Inc.
Redeam provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Redeam complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Redeam expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Redeam employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.