As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will play a role in building and enhancing our cloud and container-based infrastructure, and application code.
As a team, we value conventions and readable, easy-to-understand, maintainable code. We constantly strive for a culture of learning, openness, and encourage constructive feedback and discussion around each project or feature we're building.
We want all our team members to have ownership and be motivated problem solvers.
You should have experience in constructively participating in peer code reviews and design discourse.
This role is based in Boulder, Colorado. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
We consider this a great growth opportunity. We're looking for a candidate who is eager to learn and ready to work hard.
- Understand and improve our distributed system and our software delivery process.
- Help design repeatable automation around our cloud infrastructure, build, test, deploy and release processes, and our distributed system.
- Ensure high availability of production services.
- Help design improvements to enhance availability for all services and processes.
- Continue our Continuous Integration efforts.
- Enhance our metrics, monitoring, feedback management, alerting solutions.
- Contribute to code-base when desired and where applicable.
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Linux Administration Skills
- Scripting/programming Experience
- VM Management/Provisioning
- Kubernetes Management/Automation
- Production/Platform Engineering using a common programming language
Nice to have
- DNS, routes, static IPs, VPCs, and general networking
- Software Delivery Automation
- Continuous Integration
- SCM Provisioning Tool Usage
- Disaster Recovery Automation
- Travel technology
Technologies we work with
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create better travel experiences for consumers
- Collaborative work environment
- Engaged co-workers
- Multi-national team
- Stock Options
- Health insurance
- All the Tours & Activities you could want!
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Want to know more about Travel Technology? We want to hear from you!