As an SDET you will play a key role in automating our quality assurance testing and confirming the integrity of our software and production environment.
As a team, we value conventions and readable, easy-to-understand, maintainable code.
We constantly strive for a culture of learning, openness, and encourage constructive feedback and discussion around each project or feature we're building. We want all our team members to have ownership and be motivated problem solvers.
You should have experience in constructively participating in peer code reviews and design discourse.
This role is based in Boulder, Colorado. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Closely coordinates with both Dev and Ops regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met.
- Influences and drives quality across teams, disciplines, and the organization.
- Participate in the development and continuous testing of web service applications via automation.
- Writing and maintain automation scripts for testing using Google Driven Development Language and Processes.
- Designs, develops, and maintains automation systems and tools to be used by development and test engineers.
- Analyzes code coverage using industry standard tools such as SonarQube.
- Oversees automated tests integration into the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Designs and authors test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing (where applicable).
- Experience in Full Stack Development / Automation using Google Tech Stack
- Expert in Test automation and drive automation strategy across vendor teams to ensure team Delivers at rapid speed and maintain Quality of the platform at highest standards.
- Demonstrated “Developer Mindset” with “Test Mentality”
- Experience with scripting for continuous testing in an automation environment required
- Experience with breaking and rewriting code
- Whitebox/Blackbox testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment (2 weeks sprints)
- Manual Testing Experience background
Nice to have
Technologies we work with
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create better travel experiences for consumers
- Collaborative work environment
- Engaged co-workers
- Multi-national team
- Stock Options
- Health insurance
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Want to know more about Travel Technology? We want to hear from you!
Redeam is a leading travel technology company solving a multi-billion dollar problem in travel’s third largest vertical: Tours & Activities - the things you do when you get there. Our technology enables Tours & Activities companies to easily do business with third parties that resell their tickets and powers some of the world’s most iconic tourist attractions.
Because our technology sits centrally between Tours & Activities companies and third parties that resell their tickets, our engineers work with some of the newest and most exciting technologies to enable the high volume of transactions that flow through our system. If working on technology that improves a traveler’s experience excites you, you will find a home with us. Most importantly, if you bring a self-starter, solve-the-problem attitude, you will definitely find a home with us!
Redeam’s culture celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your race, color, religion, sex, origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship or disability. We actively seek applicants that can add to our existing variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
Redeam won Phocuswright’s 2017 Innovation Summit, General Catalyst and People’s Choice awards. Phocuswright is the leading research authority for the travel industry.
Watch the presentation on YouTube.
Redeam in the press