As a DevOps Engineer you will play a key role in building and enhancing our cloud and container-based infrastructure.
As a team, we value conventions and readable, easy-to-understand, maintainable code.
We constantly strive for a culture of learning, openness, and encourage constructive feedback and discussion around each project or feature we're building. We want all our team members to have ownership and be motivated problem solvers.
You should have experience in constructively participating in peer code reviews and design discourse.
This role is based in Boulder, Colorado. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Understand and improve our distributed system and our software delivery process.
- Help design repeatable automation around our cloud infrastructure, build, test, deploy and release processes, and our distributed system.
- Ensure high availability of production services.
- Help design improvements to enhance availability for all services and processes.
- Continue our Continuous Integration efforts.
- Enhance our metrics, monitoring, feedback management, alerting solutions.
- Contribute to code-base when desired and where applicable.
- AWS, GCP or Azure Infrastructure Automation
- DNS, routes, static IPs, VPCs, and general networking
- VM Management and Provisioning
- Kubernetes Management and Automation
- Routing and Ingress
- Node Management
- Production/Platform Engineering using a common programming language
- Software Delivery Automation
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Build, Test, Deploy Pipeline
- Release Management
- SCM Provisioning Tool Usage
Nice to have
- Golang experience
- Experience with Data Protection and compliance
- Disaster Recovery Automation
- Travel technology
Technologies we work with
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create better travel experiences for consumers
- Collaborative work environment
- Engaged co-workers
- Multi-national team
- Stock Options
- Health insurance
- All the Tours & Activities you could want!
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Want to know more about Travel Technology? We want to hear from you!
Redeam is a leading travel technology company solving a multi-billion dollar problem in travel’s third largest vertical: Tours & Activities - the things you do when you get there. Our technology enables Tours & Activities companies to easily do business with third parties that resell their tickets and powers some of the world’s most iconic tourist attractions.
Because our technology sits centrally between Tours & Activities companies and third parties that resell their tickets, our engineers work with some of the newest and most exciting technologies to enable the high volume of transactions that flow through our system. If working on technology that improves a traveler’s experience excites you, you will find a home with us. Most importantly, if you bring a self-starter, solve-the-problem attitude, you will definitely find a home with us!
Redeam’s culture celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your race, color, religion, sex, origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship or disability. We actively seek applicants that can add to our existing variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
Redeam won Phocuswright’s 2017 Innovation Summit, General Catalyst and People’s Choice awards. Phocuswright is the leading research authority for the travel industry.
Redeam in the press