As a Customer Success Manager on the Gladly team, you’ll provide our customers with a high level of customer satisfaction through building long-term strategic relationships, provide best-in-class on-boarding and training, and strengthen overall product adoption and engagement. You'll work closely with our strategic customers to understand their business objectives, acting as their trusted advisor in using Gladly effectively toward their ideal outcomes.
As our customer advocate, you'll liaison between our customers and our internal organization, ensuring that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of these customers are communicated and managed throughout Gladly. You’ll gather customer feedback and product requests while helping to align customer adoption with our product as well as helping to grow expand, upsell and renew orders from existing customers, and will ultimately own a retention and renewal number on a quarterly and annual basis.
In addition to traditional CSM responsibilities you will be part of the early CS team that is defining and building the foundation for how we approach the various programs, customer communications, customer engagement, and strategic planning initiatives that will define the future of Gladly's Customer Success offering.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop & maintain relationships with key internal customer champions, including sales, engineering, product and marketing leadership.
- Engage with customers regularly to instill understanding of product features and value proposition to audiences ranging from executives to technical stakeholders
- Configure product settings/rules to address customer business and technical needs
- Partner with Sales Account Executive to develop and execute on account plans, ensure alignment within Gladly teams on account strategy
- Become an expert on the customer’s Gladly deployment and the point person to help strategically guide the direction of the product
- Provide product training and enablement to managers, supervisors and contact center agents who will be using Gladly.
- Maintain active customer conversations through regular and consistent engagement.
- Resolve account issues quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Onboard new customers to the Gladly product by leveraging best practices and customer journey programs
- Work with new customers to implement, rollout, and on-board across their entire organization
- Proactively engage clients to drive product adoption and optimal product experiences
- Be the voice of our customers’ needs and issues internally, across departments and work with product management to identify, drive and prioritize improvements in product offerings, processes, systems and tools
- Participate in customer Webinars to demonstrate the Gladly value to prospects and share new features.
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development.
- Contribute to Gladly's Customer Success program development, strategic planning, and customer engagement approach to drive consistency and scale as the company grows.
- Previous experience in a B2B client facing role (sales engineering, consulting, professional services, CSM, or technical account management)
- Previous experience implementing SaaS software applications and/or providing technical and strategic advisory services
- Genuine passion for building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, from engineering, product, marketing, etc
- Great communication skills - able to provide clear & concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person, with a casual and confident tone.
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Quick learner, able to fully grasp technological detail as well as high level business concepts
- Able to gain consensus and get business and technical teams to work together toward timely issue resolution
- Able to build and support a business case to customer teams
- A strong awareness of business processes and ability to translate business processes into enterprise application implementations
- Effective team player dedicated to continuously improve upon our process of advocating for the customer
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at all levels
- Innately understand how to balance advocacy for the company and the client by looking for win:win outcomes
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Comfortable and willing to engage on-site with customers where needed
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings company preferred
- Entrepreneurial. Highly Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Curious. Persistent. Creative. High standards for personal productivity