Love data? Interested in solving complex problems? Do want an opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in travel? Looking to join a fast growing company, advance your skills and gain experience in an industry ripe for innovation? If so, then this role might be right you.
We’re looking for an exceptional and motivated candidate with an instinctive ability to derive and visualize useful insights from complex datasets to fulfill a critical need within the Customer Success Team. This role will be based at our Global Headquarters in Atlanta, GA and will report directly to the VP of Customer Success and Sales.
Volantio is a B2B2C travel-technology start up backed by institutional financing. We’re creating innovative technology which help airlines drive more revenue post booking, maximize capacity and better manage customer disruptions. We work with some of the biggest names in travel including Emirates, Qantas, and Alaska Airlines.
Responsibilities will include:
• Performing detailed analysis using Excel, SQL, and Tableau to drive actionable insights for our customers
• Developing, maintaining and providing a consistent Customer Dashboard experience in Tableau
• Analyzing and communicating data at the product and customer level for internal reporting
• Organizing and maintaining a library of reports for easy access and use within the Customer Success Team
• Benchmarking and monitoring key customer metrics to flag anomalies and escalate concerns internally as required. This includes identifying the key metrics to track and building the necessary reports for monitoring
• Supporting Customer Success Managers with regular customer catch-up presentations
• Supporting Product Marketing with data required for product brochures, case studies, customer newsletters, etc.
• Supporting Operations & Finance with data requests required for monthly invoicing, Board reports, investor updates, etc.
• Servicing ad-hoc data requests and analyses from customers
• Identifying new opportunities for optimization tests and raising recommendations with the appropriate Customer Success Manager
• Tracking potential risks with our individual customers and regularly communicating developments in this respect to the leadership team
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel, SQL (Postgresql) and Tableau are a must. A successful candidate will be expected to extract data directly from the reporting database using SQL
• Strong critical reasoning skills and highly analytical
• Intrinsically motivated and proactive – this is a common thread that ties together the entire Volantio team and it is critical to success at our company
• Experience with other data visualization tools is a plus.
• Background in statistics is desirable.
• Familiarity with (or a strong interest in) the airline/travel industry is desirable
• Occasional travel to customer locations (domestic and international) may be required
• This role is a full-time position. Applicants must have work authorization in the United States.
Perks of the Job:
• 100% covered benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
• Customized workstation (Apple / Windows and more!)
• Company covered cellular plan
• Friday team lunches around Atlanta
This role is a full-time position, applicants must have work authorization in the United States.
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume along with a short cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you believe you’d be a good fit for the role.