At Redeam, you’ll not only work for one of the “Hot 25 Startups in Travel”, but you’ll also work alongside industry leaders making digital advancements in the travel industry. Our Global Sales team is a small and mighty group of dedicated individuals that have one goal in mind, and we work collaboratively to achieve that goal: Growth! We’re not stuffy and corporate around here, so come as you are, dress as you’d like, and work hard, that’s all we ask.
- Hungry and self-sufficient
- Multilingual, (English a must), French/Spanish, beneficial
Our Regional Sales Directors need to be comfortable making outbound calls, sending emails to prospects, and traveling for in-person meetings. A daily plan and effective use of our CRM software are key (experience with Hubspot is preferred). Following up with your pipeline will be an area of focus and measurement of success.
This role is a remote position and requires a very self-motivated individual and upwards of 50% travel. The candidate must live in the Hawaiian Islands
- Identify, contact, and build strong relationships with tour, attraction, and activity businesses that desire live connectivity throughout Hawaii and Oceania Region.
- Create partnership solutions that benefit all parties, and that are positioned for long-term growth and success.
- Serve on the Global Sales Team with integrity and high levels of communication.
- Become well-versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry to share relevant information with clients.
Need to Have:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Experience in B2B sales
- Proven organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Comfortable making suggestions and working in a team environment
- Flexible while working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly adaptable to change
Nice to Have:
- Undergraduate College Degree (4 years)
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience selling SaaS
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Global Travel
- Mobile Phone Stipend
- The newest version of the MacBook Pro
This listing is for a job opportunity with Redeam, Inc.
Redeam provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Redeam complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Redeam expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Redeam employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.